Intending participants in the 2020 Open Conference of the IFIP WG 8.3 are invited to make a submission for consideration for presentation at the conference and publication in its proceedings. Submissions must be original contributions that have not been previously published. All accepted submissions will be published in the proceedings, provided that the final version is received by the due date and the submission is formatted as it will be given. Accepted submissions will be published where there is at least one author registered (to attend the conference) for each submission. We are looking for different types of publications:
- full academic research papers (10 pages) which will be presented in regular sessions,
- short “research in progress” academic research papers (5 pages) which will be presented in regular sessions,
- research/case studies posters which will be presented in
specialposter session, PhDabbreviated dissertation proposal which will be presented during PhDConsortium.
Submission and review process of the papers, posters and
Publication of the IFIP DSS 2020 Conference Proceedings will be published by Taylor & Francis as a supplement of the Journal of Decision Systems, as was the case in previous events.
Following a tradition of the IFIP WG8.3 conferences, authors of best papers will be invited to prepare extended versions:
- to a special issue of Operations Research and Decisions (Thomson Reuters Master List, Emerging Sources Citation Index).
- as a chapter in a DS book which will be assembled during the conference and published by Taylor and Francis to represent the contribution of the 20th IFIP WG 8.3 meeting to DS research.